Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Megan Chambers - Noble Lady

I can not begin to describe what a privilege and a blessing it has been to know Megan. The Lord has hand picked her out of all the people on this planet to put in my life, and for us to meet in Jerusalem. The first time I have ever had a conversation with Megan was 2 weeks after we've lived together. That conversation brought joy to my heart and unbelief that some one who is so different from me can so closely relate to me. Imagine a person who's testimony is about 80% similar to yours. A spirit so old, but young.
   Megan has left a huge impact on my life, and continues to occupy a huge chunk of my life.
Whenever her and I went out in Jerusalem or anywhere else in Israel, we always ended up living through something so Biblical it's hard to explain. Our Father made sure we live through a lot of verses together, and continued to shower us with His favor. I will never forget the amount of coffee we drank together, the amount of feelings and moods we both felt at the same time, and the number of rooftops of Jerusalem we've meditated on.
One title God has put on us both is: King's daughters and honorable women..







Psalms 45

No comments:

Post a Comment