Monday, June 6, 2011

theUniqueorn revealed...

I usually don't like talking about myself unless I am asked to, but since I had a few photos snapped of me  I decided to share some info.  Here are 10 random facts about me:

1.I absolutely hate having my photo taken unless I am the one taking it.

2. I love solitude, but I hate not having company.

3. I had the most beautiful fairy-tale like LOVE story. Believe me on this one not many stories can top this one off. 

4. I have a legal name that is not Mia.

5. I am starting to hate traveling only because I fall in love with everyone I meet.

6. If I had free time I would be writing a novel right now.

7. Sometimes my parents and I have occasional dance parties!

8. I skipped 4th grade.

9. Honey, cheese, wine and chocolate!!! 

10. I used to be a tomboy.

and one more

11. Every month I wait for a full moon, and when I was little i used to talk to it.






3 comments:

  1. I love these photos. you look stunning.
    I cant wait to hear about your lovely romantic story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end is sort of sad to be honest.

    ReplyDelete